Keep Your Heater Running Smoothly
When you have a heater that runs well during the winter, this can be a real lifesaver. This is even more true whenever the temperatures start to plummet, or snowstorms and blizzards decide to show up. You need to be able to stay warm indoors, so you can stay healthy and protect yourself from the elements. We can lend a hand when it comes to keeping your heater working properly over the years. We are CLR Heating and Cooling and we are a heating company, but we are also licensed for heater parts replacement in Kansas City, KS. When you work with us, we will be able to aid you with this handy appliance, and you can call us anytime to see how we can assist you. Just dial (913) 283-1018 to learn more about our services and or for an estimate.
Common Heater Problems
At times, there may be something off with your heater system and you think that it is just being finicky. However, some of the most common heater problems are simple but should be looked at by a professional company. One is dirty filters. If you are unsure when the filter has been changed, it could be causing issues. Moreover, if you know you have never changed the filter, then it is probably the right time to do so. Otherwise, your heater may be getting too dirty or be placing undue stress on another part of the heater that isn’t used to it. Another possible problem is a thermostat that isn’t keeping the correct temperature. This can be something that is hard to notice at first, but it isn’t too difficult for us to replace it for you. Reach out to us if you are experiencing either of these problems or if you are faced with different heater problems. We should be able to sort them out.
We Work on Heaters New or Old
We work on all types of heaters and furnaces, so you can be sure that we have experience working with the type that you own. We know how to fix electric and gas furnaces. Our company has been operating for years and we are familiar with many of the most popular models in the area. We can help fix up yours or even recommend a new one that may be able to cover your home more efficiently. Check with us before you call another company. We know what we’re doing!
Your HVAC Maintenance is Key
It can be hard to remember to have your heater maintained regularly, especially if you don’t use it very often. However, it is important to keep it working correctly since they are able to cause fires or just won’t work at all when you need to use them in an emergency. Both of these things are something no one wants to have to go through, so make sure you are getting your heater looked at before you need to use it. This can ensure that it will bring the warm air to you, each time you turn it on. If it needs to be fixed up or new parts must be put in, we have plenty of experience with this type of job. We can replace things like motors, capacitors, relays, and igniters.
We Repair Residential and Commercial Units
Regardless of what reason your heater doesn’t work properly, we will be able to help you. We can work on residential or commercial HVAC units, and we are certified to do so. This also lets you know that we are capable of handling jobs that are big or small. Our employees are professionals and our customer service is something that we pay special attention to. We want each of our customers to know that we care about them and we want their HVAC systems to work effectively at all times of the year. This is why we offer support throughout the entire year. You never know what the weather will do, but you know that you need to be prepared for it.
Contact Us to Fix Your Heater
If you have ever gone to turn on the heater and instead ended up having to shiver throughout the night because the heater didn’t work properly, you know how important it is to have a heater that functions well. We would like to fix this problem for you and make sure that your unit is well serviced and cared for. Think of us when it comes to heater parts replacement in Kansas City, KS. We can source the parts you need and handle repairs quickly. We can also work on your air conditioner in the summer. Call on us at (913) 283-1018 whenever you require services we offer or you would like an estimate.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade Don’t let your thermostat ruin your day when we can upgrade it for you!
- Heat Pump Repair / Replacement As your heat pump fails, you will want us to look into it.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement You need your inducer motor working properly, so call us before it breaks down entirely.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement There’s no need to work on a hot surface igniter alone when we are able to assist you.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement A faulty pressure switch will need to be replaced, which is a fix we can accomplish.
- Gas Valve Replacement When your valves are bad, they are able to be switched out quite easily.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Unless you know how to replace a heat exchanger yourself, call us to do it instead.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement A circuit board can break down and ruin an entire machine, but we can replace it with alacrity.
- HVAC Relay Replacement A relay is a small part that can cause big problems when they go bad, so let us put a new one in!
- ECM Motors Replacement New motors are something we can handle and install in your heater right away.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement When your heater is having trouble starting, your hard start kit may be wearing out, but we can alleviate this issue.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement Capacitors may go out at any time, so you need a company like us to help, who can check them and put fresh ones in.